And Tommy! I dont have any pictures, but dang thats awesome! Way to go!
Alyse, and Camille, I'm sure you did great as well.
Dad, I will definitely take up that challenge! I just hope you're ready Bethany. We started running in the mornings here, so I'll be ready to help Bethany out. Don't be scared Bethany, I'm not that mean any more.
So we had a great week. Elder Smith was excited to go and get some new exciting responsabilities! And Elder Drury's great! He's come in with a lot of energy, and ideas which are helpful. And he's willing to teach and contact and fellowship which is so great!! It looks like it'll be a great transfer!
Attendance at church was 20 yesterday! Yay! And our
friend Claude came! He's a 'friend' the missionaries have had very off
and on for the last 5 years, because he has almost been drinking
uncontrollably for the last 5 years. But suddenly, one month ago, after
he got kicked out of a addiction recovery hospital, he just no longer
had the desire to drink. What a miracle! He came and enjoyed it very
much, and liked President Fourtina. Teaching has been (obviously) very
unstable but we're hoping to pick it up here soon!
President and Sister Fourtina were amazing this weekend, as always. Wow.
But
I'm excited to work with Elder Drury. He is really excited to work here
in Rimouski. Its going to be a great tranfer, and a great transition
period, trying to help him get as integrated as possible.
Steeve Bourgoin (finally) came for his interview
with President Fourtina yesterday!!! YAYYY!!! So he received a calling,
as Elders Quorum instructor (which is great, because it's like throwing
him into the deep-end, to really 'help' him to study.) And Sister Bujold
got her interview for her patriarchal blessing.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We also had a wonderful branch activity on saturday. Another souper, and then a presentation on 72 hour sacks.
You all are wonderful. Thanks for everything!
Love
Elder Austin K Murphy
Heres Elder Drury and me! (Is that grammatically correct Alyse?)
And as a bonus, Austin looking over the beautiful Quebec City:


No comments:
Post a Comment