Monday, June 16, 2014

Hello Everyone!- June 16, 2014

Oh wow. Sounds like you all had a great week. Dad, I hope you got my
letter for Father's day, I sent it last Monday. If not, that would be
so sad! I love you dad! I'm grateful for everything you've done for
me, that I can see and even those things that I don't. And you're a
boss. 

Grandma Murphy! I hope you got my birthday letter!! Love you!!!!!!
   We had quite the week. Sister Bujold is just on fire right now
after her patriarchal blessing. She was so excited she told us quite a
bit about it, but good thing we told her not to share everything hah.
She is so great. We had 2 lessons with her this week, and thanks to
her blessing and daily scripture studies, she is feeling true
conversion. She is changing certain habits she's personally working
on, and her desire to help others learn about the gospel is growing
all the time. So wonderful to see that.
   It was sad, that Steeve has struggling for the last while, though I
don't know how much I've included that in my letters. But he didn't
show up for his lesson on Sunday. There's so many things that I'd
share to make everything clear I won't. We're praying for him though
and trying our best to help him whenever he lets us.
   At church, we had the 2nd Counselor in the Stake Presidency come up
(LOOK AT THAT! WHAT A
COINCIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) for Father's
Day, with his whole family! It was awesome. President and Sister
Fourtina couldn't come up, and they won't be here next week either, so
that was sad news. They're just having a some difficulties with
employees in their company so they can't make it up. But, he said that
on the 25th he'll come to the mission home to say bye hah, so we'll
see about that. But the Stake Presidency asked President Patrick if
the units can start calling missionaries to callings, so everywhere in
the stake missionaries received callings yesterday hah. Example, Elder
Drury got set apart as the first counselor in the branch yesterday. So
now it's official!
   We were 21 at church.

  Then we had an awesome activity on Saturday night! It was SO
AWESOME! We were 30 people all together....... That's never happened
before since I've been here haha. Woot! And about 12 of them were
nonmembers, 9 being invitees of the Duponts and Worners! It was sweet!
We had an activity from Caleb Worner on gardening, and then ate some
good hot dogs and hamburgers. It was super fun to see the Duponts
getting involved with everyone and inviting so many people, as those
are some things they're working on! Wow!

   Oh wow. I just can't believe everything is going by so fast. We had
some great lessons this week, some very less good lessons, and some
great contacts with people. It's amazing to see how things just seem
to work out, when we go forward in faith. Even if it's not how we
planned. Don't worry mom, we're working hard.

But hey, you are all the best. I love you all! Keep up the great work.

Love
Elder Murphy

 Austin and his friend Tan.
 Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment