Monday, April 1, 2013

Really fast.- April 1, 2013

Madsen! Good luck my friend!
Dallin - no matter how jealous I am that you beat Beckman and Irvine, thats just awesome. Does the league have anyone going D I? Sounds like your teams working well together!
Thats so great that Camille is graduating so soon.
And we don't have very much time today because actually, for our zone activity, we're going to all go to a cabane a sucre. Sugar shack! Its going to be our zone, the 7 teams, and the Assistants are coming too. Going to be fun! We're also preparing for Zone Study tomorrow which is exciting. And it doesnt help that the last 10 minutes were spent looking and laughing at pictures of Dane.
But! The Clark family is doing well, just so busy we can never see them. So thats kind of impeding us from helping them. Ill write more next week SORRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
And I learned many great lessons of being open this week. Just saying what you're thinking helps everyone (not everything I think, but you understand). It was so crazy for me to see how if I just express something instead of just dwelling on it, it can actually help us grow together.
Mom, stop laughing please.
Love you all!
Elder Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment